Introduction To Psychology
Introduction to Psychology
This course will provide a general introduction to the discipline field of psychology. The most central and important theories, concepts, findings, controversies, and applications in the following areas will be considered: biological bases of behavior, learning, perception, thinking, development, personality, abnormality disorders, and social behavior. (Open to Juniors and Seniors by waiver only) 3 hrs lect./1 hr. disc.
- Spring 2013
- Sunderland Lanuage Ctr 110(SDL 110)
- 9:30am-10:45am on Tuesday, Thursday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Laura Basili
- Social Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):