Introduction To Psychology
Discussion - PSYC 0105A
This course will provide a general introduction to the discipline field of psychology. The most central and important theories, concepts, findings, controversies, and applications in the following areas will be considered: biological bases of behavior, learning, perception, thinking, development, personality, abnormality disorders, and social behavior. (Open to Juniors and Seniors by waiver only) 3 hrs lect./1 hr. disc.
- Spring 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 331(MBH 331)
- 2:50pm-3:40pm on Friday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Kim Cronise
- Social Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):