Beginning Spanish I
This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of grammar and focuses on the development of four skills in Spanish: comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing. Emphasis will be placed on active communication aimed at the development of oral and comprehension skills. This course is for students who have not previously studied Spanish. Students are expected to continue with SPAN 0102 and SPAN 0103 after successful completion of SPAN 0101. 5 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2012
- Sunderland Lanuage Ctr 123(SDL 123)
- 11:00am-11:50am on Tuesday, Thursday at SDL 123 (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
11:15am-12:05pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at SDL 123 (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Judith Sierra-Rivera
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):