Beginning Spanish I
This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of grammar and focuses on the development of four skills in Spanish: comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing. Emphasis will be placed on active communication aimed at the development of oral and comprehension skills. This course is for students who have not previously studied Spanish. Students are expected to continue with SPAN 0102 and SPAN 0103 after successful completion of SPAN 0101. 5 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2012
- Mahaney Center for the Arts 209(MCA 209)
- 9:05am-9:55am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at MCA 209 (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
9:30am-10:20am on Tuesday, Thursday at SDL 203 (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Luis Castaneda
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):