Introduction To Psychology
Discussion PSYC 0105D
This course will provide a general introduction to the discipline field of psychology. The most central and important theories, concepts, findings, controversies, and applications in the following areas will be considered: biological bases of behavior, learning, perception, thinking, development, personality, abnormality disorders, and social behavior. (Open to Juniors and Seniors by waiver only) 3 hrs lect./1 hr. disc.
- Fall 2012
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 331(MBH 331)
- 11:15am-12:05pm on Friday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Kimery Levering
- Social Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):