Introduction To Psychology
Discussion PSYC 0105B
This course will provide a general introduction to the discipline field of psychology. The most central and important theories, concepts, findings, controversies, and applications in the following areas will be considered: biological bases of behavior, learning, perception, thinking, development, personality, abnormality disorders, and social behavior. (Open to Juniors and Seniors by waiver only) 3 hrs lect./1 hr. disc.
- Fall 2012
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 430(MBH 430)
- 1:45pm-2:35pm on Friday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Kim Cronise
- Social Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):