Introduction To Psychology
Discussion PSYC 0105A
This course will provide a general introduction to the field of psychology. The most central and important theories, concepts, findings, controversies, and applications in the following areas will be considered: biological bases of behavior, learning, perception, thinking, development, personality, psychological disorders, and social behavior. (Open to Juniors and Seniors by waiver only) 3 hrs lect./1 hr. disc.
- Fall 2014
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 503(MBH 503)
- 11:15am-12:05pm on Friday (Sep 8, 2014 to Dec 5, 2014)
- Jason Arndt
- Social Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):