Topics in Feminist Theory
The course offers an overview of some key feminist texts and theories that have shaped the analysis of gender and sexuality. Each semester the instructor will choose a particular topical lens through which to examine some of the foundational theoretical texts that have animated the field of gender, sexuality, and feminist studies. Working within a transnational perspective, the course encompasses texts which fall under the categories of critical race and critical sexuality studies. (GSFS 0200 or SOAN 0191) 3 hr. lect.
- Spring 2014
- Ross Commons Dining B11(RCD B11)
- 1:30pm-4:15pm on Wednesday (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- Sujata Moorti
- Gender Sexuality &Fem. Studies
- PrgGender/Sexuality/Fem. Study
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- CMP SOC
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):