General Chemistry II
Major topics include chemical kinetics, chemical equilibrium, acid-base equilibria, chemical thermodynamics, electrochemistry, descriptive inorganic chemistry, and coordination chemistry. Lab work includes inorganic synthesis, qualitative analysis, and quantitative analysis in kinetics, acid-base and redox chemistry. (CHEM 0103 or by waiver) 3 hrs. lect., 3 hrs. lab, 1 hr. disc.
- Spring 2014
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 438(MBH 438)
- 8:25am-9:15am on Tuesday (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- Young Hie Kim James Larrabee
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):