Quantum Physics Applications
This course introduces quantum theory and statistical mechanics, and explores the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, the Schrödinger wave equation, and wave mechanics. These techniques are then applied to atomic, molecular, nuclear, and elementary particle systems. (PHYS 0201; PHYS 0212 concurrent or prior) 3 hrs. lect.
- Spring 2014
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 538(MBH 538)
- 11:15am-12:05pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- Eilat Glikman Susan Watson
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- DED SCI
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):