Environmental Studies Sr Sem
Environ. Studies Senior Sem.
A single environmental topic will be explored through reading, discussion, and individual research. Topics will vary from semester to semester, but will focus on issues with relevance to the local region and with interdisciplinary dimensions, such as temperate forests, lake ecosystems, or public lands policy. The class involves extensive reading, student-led discussions, and a collaborative research project. (Senior standing; ENVS 0112, ENVS 0211, ENVS 0215, and GEOG 0120) 3 hrs. sem./3 hrs. lab
- Fall 2013
- Hillcrest 103(HLD 103)
- 11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday at HLD 103 (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
1:30pm-4:15pm on Tuesday at HLD 200 (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Catherine Ashcraft Diane Munroe
- Environmental Studies
- Prog in Environmental Studies
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Additional Details:
- Community Connected Course
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):