Writing for Children
Please register via EDST 0185A
This course is an introduction to writing for children and young adults through analysis of model short fiction and novels, and regular discussion of student writing. We will focus on craft and form with particular attention to the demands of writing for a young audience. Emphasis will be on composition and revision. 3 hrs. lect.
- Fall 2013
- Twilight Hall 301(AXT 301)
- 11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Claudia Cooper
- Creative Writing
- English & American Literatures
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Cross-Listed As:
- EDST0185A-F13 *
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):