Quantum theory is developed and applied to atomic structure and molecular bonding. Spectroscopy is examined as an application of quantum theory. (CHEM 0241 co-requisite, MATH 0122 and PHYS 0110, or by waiver) 3 hrs. lect., 1 hr. disc.
- Fall 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 538(MBH 538)
- 2:50pm-3:40pm on Friday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- AnGayle Vasiliou
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):