Beginning Spanish I
This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of grammar and focuses on the development of four skills in Spanish: comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing. Emphasis will be placed on active communication aimed at the development of oral and comprehension skills. This course is for students who have not previously studied Spanish. Students are expected to continue with SPAN 0102 and SPAN 0103 after successful completion of SPAN 0101. 5 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2013
- Atwater Dining 102(ATD 102)
- 9:05am-9:55am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at ATD 102 (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
9:30am-10:20am on Tuesday, Thursday at ATD 102 (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Fernando Aguirre Perez
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):