Advanced Chinese I
This course aims at further development of overall language proficiency through extensive reading of selected texts representing a wide variety of subjects and styles. Classes will be conducted entirely in Chinese except for occasional recourse to English by the instructor to provide a quick solution to problems of definition. The main text will be All Things Considered with supplementary readings selected to help students both continue to work toward competence in conversational Chinese and also begin to master a more sophisticated register of language. (CHNS 0202 or equivalent) 4 hrs. lect.
- Fall 2013
- Mahaney Center for the Arts 209(MCA 209)
- 8:25am-9:15am on Tuesday, Thursday at MCA 209 (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
9:05am-9:55am on Monday, Friday at MCA 209 (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Xiaojie Jiang Katherine Wang
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):