Intermediate Portuguese I
This is a course designed to consolidate the linguistic skills and expand the cross-cultural knowledge acquired in the PGSE 0101 - PGSE 0103 sequence. A grammar review will accompany critical readings, discussions, and compositions on contemporary Brazilian culture. (PGSE 0103 or equivalent) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2013
- Axinn Center 220(AXN 220)
- 11:15am-12:05pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Leonardo da Silva
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Fall 2013