Accelerated Basic Spanish
This accelerated course is designed to reinforce, in one semester, the basic linguistic structures that students need in order to reach the intermediate level of proficiency in Spanish. Strong emphasis will be given to reading and composition. SPAN 0105 is designed specifically for students with 2-3 years of high school Spanish, but who have not yet achieved intermediate proficiency. (Placement test required) 5 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2013
- Wright Memorial Theater SEM(WTH SEM)
- 11:00am-11:50am on Tuesday, Thursday at WTH SEM (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
11:15am-12:05pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at WTH SEM (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Alla Fil
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):