Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
Atomic structure, bonding theories, and properties applicable to inorganic and organometallic compounds will be developed in depth. Specific topics will include valence bond theory, molecular orbital theory, ligand field theory, applications of group theory, and reaction mechanisms. (CHEM 0351) 3 hrs. lect.
- Fall 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 411(MBH 411)
- 2:50pm-4:05pm on Monday, Wednesday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- James Larrabee
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):