Advanced General Chemistry
This course is a one-semester alternative to one year of general chemistry (CHEM 0103 and CHEM 0104). It is open to all students who have received a 4 or 5 on the Advanced Placement test in Chemistry. Students who have two or more years of high school chemistry without AP credit may enroll with permission of the instructor. Topics will be drawn from the traditional general chemistry curriculum, but discussed in greater detail with a more thorough mathematical treatment. Special emphasis will be placed on chemical bonding, coordination chemistry, and real world research in chemistry. (AP Chemistry or equivalent.) 3 hrs. lect., 3 hrs. lab, 1 hr dis.
- Fall 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 219(MBH 219)
- 11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Sunhee Choi
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- DED SCI
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):