Thermodynamics and Kinetics
In this course students will learn the central ideas that frame thermodynamics and kinetics. The application of these ideas to chemical, biological, and the environmental processes will be covered using examples such as refrigerators, heat pumps, fuel cells, bioenergetics, lipid membranes, and catalysts (including enzymes). (PHYS 0109, MATH 0122, CHEM 0242) 3 hrs lect., 1 hr disc.
- Spring 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 411(MBH 411)
- 9:05am-9:55am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- William Ames
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):