Natural Science & Environment
Natural Sci & Enviornment Lab
We will explore in detail a series of current environmental issues in order to learn how knowledge of principles of biology, chemistry, geology, and physics helps us to identify and understand environmental problems and to shape policies for effective solutions. Topics covered will emphasize transnational environmental issues, including global warming, ozone, species extinction, human population growth, and world food production. 3 hrs. lect., 3 hrs. lab.
- Spring 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 309(MBH 309)
- 1:30pm-4:15pm on Monday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Marc Lapin
- Environmental Studies
- Prog in Environmental Studies
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):