Intro to Hispanic Literature
This course in literature and advanced language is designed to introduce students to literary analysis and critical writing. The work will be based on the reading of a number of works in prose, drama, and poetry. Frequent short, critical essays will complement readings and provide students with practice in writing. This course is required for Spanish majors. (SPAN 0220 or equivalent) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Spring 2013
- Mahaney Center for the Arts 209(MCA 209)
- 11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Roberto Pareja
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- AAL LIT LNG
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):