The course offers an intensive introduction to the Latin language that prepares students to read the major authors of ancient Roman literature. In addition to their systematic study of grammar and syntax, students translate excerpts from Vergil, Seneca and the Vulgate Bible. This course is designed for students who have had no previous experience with Latin, as well as those who have had some Latin but want to review the fundamentals of grammar.
- Winter 2013
- Twilight Hall 201(AXT 201)
- 9:00am-12:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jan 7, 2013 to Feb 1, 2013)
- Alan Fishbone Randall Ganiban
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- LNG WTR
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):