World of Chemistry
The goal of this course is to investigate how chemistry impacts our daily lives in both common and extraordinary ways. After learning basic concepts of elements, atoms, and molecules, we will explore topics in energy (petroleum, nuclear, batteries, and solar), environment (global warming and the ozone hole), health (food and drug), and art (color, conservation, and forgery detection). We will perform occasional hands-on activities.
- Winter 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 216(MBH 216)
- 10:30am-12:30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jan 7, 2013 to Feb 1, 2013)
- Sunhee Choi
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- SCI WTR
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):