Intro Modern Hebrew II
This course is an intensive continuation of Modern Hebrew 0101. Students will expand their knowledge of Hebrew grammar and vocabulary, will increase their proficiency in oral communication, and will study selections of both audio and visual media related to modern-day Israel. (HEBM 0101 or equivalent) 10 hrs. lect.
- Winter 2013
- Sunderland Lanuage Ctr 202(SDL 202)
- 10:00am-1:00pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Jan 7, 2013 to Feb 1, 2013)
- Orna Goldman
- Hebrew (Modern)
- Prog in International Studies
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- LNG WTR
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):