Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
Atomic structure, bonding theories, and properties applicable to inorganic and organometallic compounds will be developed in depth. Specific topics will include valence bond theory, molecular orbital theory, ligand field theory, applications of group theory, and reaction mechanisms. (CHEM 0351) 3 hrs. lect.
- Fall 2012
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 309(MBH 309)
- 8:00am-9:15am on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- James Larrabee
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):