Intermediate Spanish I
A course designed to consolidate the skills attained in SPAN 0101, SPAN 0102, and 0103 or the equivalent (0105). A grammar review will accompany an intensive component of readings, discussions, and compositions. (SPAN 0103, SPAN 0105, or placement) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2012
- Atwater Dining 102(ATD 102)
- 11:15am-12:05pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Maria Woolson
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):