Theory and Method
A reading of influential secondary texts that have defined the field of American Studies during the past fifty years. Particular attention will be paid to the methodologies adopted by American Studies scholars, and the relevance these approaches have for the writing of senior essays and theses. (Open to junior American studies majors only.) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2012
- Axinn Center 109(AXN 109)
- 1:30pm-4:15pm on Tuesday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Roberto Lint
- American Studies
- Program in American Studies
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):