Beginning French II
Classroom activities are varied and interactive and are focused on acquiring all four language competencies (listening, speaking, reading,
and writing) simultaneously-always in the context of a cultural narrative. Each lesson begins with a rapid flow of authentic French presented in realistic, everyday circumstances, supported by video presentations and a comprehensive workbook. Free-form classroom interactions are balanced with structured grammar and vocabulary drills. By the end of this seven-week immersion program, students will
be able to easily navigate a variety of real-world situations.
1) Maia Grégoire, Grammaire Progressive du Français (Niveau débutant), Paris, CLE international- 2004.ISBN-10: 209033858X; 2) Guy Capelle, Noëlle Guidon, Reflets ( méthode de français 1), Paris, Hachette, 1999.ISBN-10: 2011551161
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Old Chapel 401(OCH 401)
- 10:00am-11:50am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Vincent Mattei Barbara Sicot
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):