Students enrolling in this sequence will have a proficiency level of at least " advanced-mid" according to the ACTFL proficiency guidelines. In this sequence, students will continue to increase vocabulary through extensive reading; they will practice writing and speaking at different registers and they will study cultural and literary texts in depth. Students completing this sequence will emerge with a proficiency level of ""advanced-high” or “superior " depending on motivation, effort and diligence.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Atwater Hall B A100(ATB A100)
- 10:30am-10:45am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Yaron Peleg Eran Kaplan
- Hebrew (Modern)
- Hebrew (LS)
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Undergraduate, Non-degree
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools
HEBM3402A-L14 Lecture (Peleg, Kaplan)