Intermediate Hebrew I
Students enrolling in this level are usually those who are able to function at the proficiency level of "novice high" or "intermediate low," according to the ACTFL proficiency guidelines. In this class, they will strengthen their knowledge of grammatical and syntactical structures and improve their mastery of the language while increasing vocabulary and functional communicative ability. Most students successfully completing this sequence will emerge with a proficiency level of "intermediate high" depending on motivation, effort, and diligence.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 530(MBH 530)
- 10:30am-10:45am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Esther Shorr
- Hebrew (Modern)
- Hebrew (LS)
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools