Basic Intermediate Russian
For students with approximately 150 hours of prior formal classroom instruction in Russian. In this class, students review the basic grammatical and syntactical structures of the Russian language and improve their mastery of this foundation of the language while acquiring an active vocabulary of approximately 1,500 words. Students typically complete this course with intermediate-mid language skills.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Sunderland Lanuage Ctr 110(SDL 110)
- 11:00am-11:50am on Friday at SDL 110 (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
1:30pm-4:00pm on Friday at SDL 110 (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
2:00pm-2:50pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at MBH 104 (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Petia Alexieva Colleen Lucey Matthew Walker Curt Woolhiser
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Undergraduate, Non-degree
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools
RUSS3205A-L14 Lecture (Alexieva, Lucey, Walker, Woolhiser)