Advanced Introductory Russian
For students with approximately 100 hours of prior formal classroom instruction in Russian; students placing into this course have usually had one year of college Russian (at three hours per week). Students typically complete this course with intermediate low to intermediate-mid language skills.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 104(MBH 104)
- 8:00am-8:50am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Kirsten Rutsala Olga Basharina
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Undergraduate, Non-degree
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools
RUSS3198A-L14 Lecture (Rutsala, Basharina)