Advanced Chinese II
In this course, students will read rigorously both literary and non-literary texts written in advanced shumianyu language on a wide range of topic areas related to current events, social sciences, history and literature. Students will be required to write extensively in the expository style, and their written work will be corrected and discussed in individual sessions.
Required texts: Anything Goes, Princeton University Press.
Recommended Dictionaries: Deng, G., Ed., A New English-Chinese Dictionary, University of Washington Press; Deng, G., Ed., A New Chinese-English Dictionary, University of Washington Press.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Main Campus: HPB (Hepburn)
- 1:00pm-4:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Qunhu Li Hechun Ping Jin Zhang
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):