Beginning French II
This course is intended for students with no or minimum previous experience of the French language. We will develop the four competencies (listening and writing, comprehension and expression) with extra emphasis put on oral communication. We will work with two different kinds of support: a method, Reflets, as well as a grammar book to support your effort. The entire class will also revolve around creative oral and writing projects in response to the needs of students.
1) Maia Grégoire- Grammaire Progressive du Français (Niveau débutant)- Paris, CLE International- 2004 ISBN 10: 209033858x)
2) Guy Capelle, Noëlle Guidon- Reflets (méthode de français 1)- Paris, Hachette- 1999 ISBN 9782011551160
3) Guy Capelle, Noëlle Guidon- Reflets (Cahier d’Exercices)- Paris, Hachette- 1999. ISBN 201155117x
- Summer 2013
- Mills College (LS)
- 8:00am-11:50am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at (Jun 24, 2013 to Aug 9, 2013)
1:30pm-2:20pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at (Jun 24, 2013 to Aug 9, 2013)
- Elise Bayle Audrey Thonard
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):