Use CRN 20771 to register.
This course will focus on the dynamics of crossing cultures. Through readings, discussion, and experiential activities, students will explore the challenges and processes of cultural adaptation. Examples will be drawn from immigrant stories, study abroad, and international business contexts.
- Spring 2014 - MIIS
- Casa Fuente CF434(CFNT CF434)
- 4:00pm-5:50pm on Tuesday (Jan 27, 2014 to Mar 25, 2014)
- Katherine Punteney
- Intercultural Competence
- Language & Intercultural Study
- Transltn, Interpret & Lang Edu
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- MIIS Graduate
- Cross-Listed As:
- IEMG8544A-S14 *
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Spring 2014 - MIIS
Spring 2014 - MIIS
ICCO9544A-S14 Lecture (Punteney)