Theory and Method
A reading of influential secondary texts that have defined the field of American Studies during the past fifty years. Particular attention will be paid to the methodologies adopted by American Studies scholars, and the relevance these approaches have for the writing of senior essays and theses. (Open to junior American studies majors only.) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2014
- Axinn Center 104(AXN 104)
- 1:30pm-4:15pm on Wednesday (Sep 8, 2014 to Dec 5, 2014)
- Holly Allen
- American Studies
- Program in American Studies
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):