Beginning Spanish III
This course is a continuation of SPAN 0102. Intensive reading, writing, and oral activities will advance students' proficiency in Spanish in an academic setting. (SPAN 0102) 5 hrs. lect./disc.
- Spring 2014
- Atwater Hall A A100(ATA A100)
- 11:00am-11:50am on Tuesday, Thursday at ATA A100 (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
11:15am-12:05pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at CHT 110 (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- David Rodriguez-Solas
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):