Intermediate Spanish I
A course designed to consolidate the skills attained in SPAN 0101, SPAN 0102, and 0103 or the equivalent (0105). A grammar review will accompany an intensive component of readings, discussions, and compositions. (SPAN 0103, SPAN 0105, or placement) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Spring 2014
- Axinn Center 104(AXN 104)
- 1:45pm-2:35pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- Marcos Rohena-Madrazo
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):