This course is a continuation of either PGSE 0201 or PGSE 0210. It is designed to balance textual and cultural analysis with a thorough review of grammar at an intermediate/high level. Students will hone their critical thinking and linguistic skills through guided readings, oral discussions, and short written assignments on Lusophone cultural topics. (PGSE 0201 or PGSE 0210 or by waiver) 6 hrs. lect./disc.
- Spring 2014
- Twilight Hall 301(AXT 301)
- 8:00am-9:15am on Tuesday, Thursday at AXT 301 (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
8:00am-8:50am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at AXT 301 (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- Daniel Silva
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):