Intensive Beginning Italian
This course emphasizes increased control and proficiency in the language through audiovisual, conversational, and drill methods. Italian life and culture continue to be revealed through the use of realia. Short reading selections on contemporary Italy and discussions enlarge the student's view of Italian life and culture. Students continue to participate in the Italian table. (ITAL 0102 or equivalent) 6 hrs. disc./perf.; 2 hrs. screen.
- Spring 2014
- Robert A. Jones '59 House CON(RAJ CON)
- 8:00am-9:15am on Tuesday, Thursday at RAJ CON (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
8:00am-8:50am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at AXN 103 (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- Ilaria Brancoli Busdraghi
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):