Organic Chemistry II
Organic Chemistry II Lab
A continuation of Organic Chemistry I. Topics covered include mechanistically complex reactions, organic synthesis, and application of molecular orbital theory to reactions. Laboratory exercises focus on synthetic techniques and structure elucidation of complex unknowns. (CHEM 0241) 3 hrs. lect., 4 hrs. lab, 1 hr. disc.
- Spring 2014
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 557(MBH 557)
- 1:30pm-4:15pm on Wednesday (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- Stephen Oster
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):