Organic Chemistry II
A continuation of Organic Chemistry I. Topics covered include mechanistically complex reactions, organic synthesis, and application of molecular orbital theory to reactions. Laboratory exercises focus on synthetic techniques and structure elucidation of complex unknowns. (CHEM 0241) 3 hrs. lect., 4 hrs. lab, 1 hr. disc.
- Spring 2014
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 219(MBH 219)
- 1:45pm-2:35pm on Monday (Feb 10, 2014 to May 12, 2014)
- Jeffrey Byers
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):