This course is a rapid and intensive introduction to classical Greek for beginners. The aim of the course is to prepare students to read the major authors of Greek literature. In addition to a systematic study of grammar and syntax, we will also read excerpts from a variety of ancient authors.
- Winter 2014
- Twilight Hall 201(AXT 201)
- 9:00am-12:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jan 6, 2014 to Jan 31, 2014)
- Pavlos Sfyroeras Christopher Star
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- LNG WTR
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):