Hispanic Short Story
In this course we will study the main literary, sociopolitical, and cultural issues in a selection of short stories from the Hispanic world. Emphasis will be on the close reading of texts with the purpose of developing critical vocabulary and writing skills. Authors may include: Pardo Bazán, Valle Inclán, Palma, Borges, Rulfo, Corázar, Quiroga, Matute. (SPAN 0220 or equivalent) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2013
- Axinn Center 103(AXN 103)
- 10:10am-11:00am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Ricardo Chavez-Castaneda
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- AAL LIT LNG
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):