Advanced Spanish Grammar
This course offers a detailed study of complex aspects of Spanish grammar and syntax. Designed to build upon students' existing knowledge of Spanish grammar, the course will begin with a reconsideration of all the tenses in both the indicative and subjunctive moods, their values and their uses. After briefly reviewing the structure of simple sentences, we will analyze in depth all the different types of dependent clauses. Within the context of sentence structure, we will also look at several key aspects of Spanish grammar (ser and estar, prepositions, the infinitive, and the gerund, among others). Students will demonstrate their understanding of the material through a variety of practical and creative exercises. (SPAN 0220 or placement; not open to students who have taken SPAN 0380).
- Fall 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 219(MBH 219)
- 1:30pm-2:45pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Alla Fil
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):