Body & Earth
Please register via DANC 0277Z
This course has been designed for students with an interest in the dialogue between the science of body and the science of place. Its goals are to enhance movement efficiency through experiential anatomy and to heighten participants' sensitivity to natural processes and forms in the Vermont bioregion. Weekly movement sessions, essays by nature writers, and writing assignments about place encourage synthesis of personal experience with factual information. Beyond the exams and formal writing assignments, members of the class will present a final research project and maintain an exploratory journal. 3 hrs. lect. 1 hr. lab.
- Fall 2013
- Mahaney Center for the Arts 110(MCA 110)
- 12:30pm-1:20pm on Monday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Andrea Olsen
- Environmental Studies
- Prog in Environmental Studies
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Cross-Listed As:
- DANC0277Z-F13 *
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):