Beginning Port/Span Speakers
This course is designed for Spanish speakers and advanced Spanish learners at the 0300-level. It is an intensive introduction to Portuguese, covering all of the basic structures and vocabulary as well as important aspects of the cultures of lusophone countries. Language learning is based on the students' previous knowledge of Spanish. Students are expected to continue with PGSE 0211 in the Winter Term, after successful completion of PGSE 0210. (SPAN 0220 or placement at Spanish 0300-level or above or instructor's approval) 6 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2013
- Wright Memorial Theater SEM(WTH SEM)
- 9:05am-9:55am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at WTH SEM (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
9:30am-10:45am on Tuesday, Thursday at MBH 430 (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Daniel Silva
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Fall 2013