Intro to Hispanic Literature
This course in literature and advanced language is designed to introduce students to literary analysis and critical writing. The work will be based on the reading of a number of works in prose, drama, and poetry. Frequent short, critical essays will complement readings and provide students with practice in writing. This course is required for Spanish majors. (SPAN 0220 or placement) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2013
- Wright Memorial Theater SEM(WTH SEM)
- 9:30am-10:45am on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- AAL LIT LNG
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):