Introduction To Psychology
This course will provide a general introduction to the discipline field of psychology. The most central and important theories, concepts, findings, controversies, and applications in the following areas will be considered: biological bases of behavior, learning, perception, thinking, development, personality, abnormality disorders, and social behavior. (Open to Juniors and Seniors by waiver only) 3 hrs lect./1 hr. disc.
- Fall 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 438(MBH 438)
- 11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 9, 2013 to Dec 6, 2013)
- Clarissa Parker
- Social Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):